Here’s good news right off the bat for you.
There are many ways on how to be successful with network marketing.
Among the most effective ways is through acquiring the necessary skills and knowledge by investing in some of the best network marketing training programs.
Today, I am going to share with you my personal countdown to the top 5 best network marketing training programs any network marketer could ever dream of.
But before we move on…
Let me make it clear that this is just my personal list. I only ranked each training program base on my own criteria, but you are free to rate them as you see fit yourself.
I do not intend to take away any credit from any program, and I will only provide you with the facts about each of them.
No hypes and bashes here, alright?
Now without further ado, let's get this countdown going, starting off at number 5.
#5 MLSP by Brian Fanale, Norbert Orlewicz & Todd Schlomer
I was torn whether to put MLSP at #4, but I finally decided to give that seat to Network Marketing Pro. Well, more of that in a moment.
My Lead System Pro (MLSP) was created in 2008 by Todd Schlomer, Brian Fanale, and Norbert Orlewicz.
Like most of the best network marketing training programs today, MLSP is highly centered on Attraction Marketing.
MLSP provides a wide range of training starting with attraction marketing, how to build your business authority and personal brand into effective ways of generating prospects online.
This training section contains the fundamentals of attraction marketing and proper mind setting.
Tools and Software
A level above to a simple training platform, MLSP also provides you with tools and system that you will need in your network marketing business, e.g., an autoresponder.
There are also tools for marketing campaigns, managing and cultivating customer relationship, communicating with your leads and a daily business operation plan.
Core Courses & Action Plan
This section covers the fundamentals and the steps on how to expand your business online using different social media platforms.
Core Marketing Strategies
This is a three-tier marketing strategy campaigns. Facebook Marketing as the first, and other social media platforms as the second, and blogging and content marketing as the third.
Additional Marketing Strategies
This section provides additional training materials that discuss how to build your MLM business, prospecting and recruiting strategies, video marketing and more.
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Great training contents
- Good support for members
- A good track record for more than a decade
- Too many training courses (can be very overwhelming)
- Not advisable for beginners
- Comes with a lot of upsells
- Some strategies will cost you a lot of money to implement
#4 Network Marketing Pro by Eric Worre
If you are a fan of reading books, then you would love Eric Worre’s Go Pro – 7 Steps to Becoming a Network Marketing Professional.
Eric is one of the most well-known and successful MLM marketing experts of all time. He has built up a multi-million dollar business using a variety of strategies which he then made available to the public through this book.
The network marketing pro (Go Pro) talks about the 7 fundamental things that anyone needs to master to succeed and make money in any industry, including network marketing.
- Finding Prospects
- Inviting Prospects to Understand Your Product/Opportunity
- Presenting Your Product or Opportunity to Your Prospects
- Following Up With Your Prospects
- Helping Your Prospects Become Customers or Distributors
- Helping Your New Distributor Get Started Right
- Promoting Events
Eric’s Worre’s "Go Pro – 7 Steps to Becoming a Network Marketing Professional" was released in 2013 and became an international best-selling book.
There’s not really much to tell.
Other than the overwhelmingly positive reviews this book has received, it has sold well over 2 million copies to date. It has been labeled as a “must read” for anyone who is serious about building their network marketing business.
- Affordable training material
- Has mostly positive reviews from readers
- An international bestseller
- Detailed topic discussions
- A plain and literal book (no tools and system for your business)
- Focuses on the “traditional” network marketing approach
- Lacking input on how to efficiently do network marketing in the 21st century
#3 Rank Makers by Ray and Jessica Higdon
Rank Makers is a private Facebook group (a "secret tribe" as they call it) founded by industry legends Ray and Jessica Higdon. Both were inducted in the Ambassadors of Network Marketing Hall Of Fame 2018.
The training programs provided in Rank Makers are focused on you getting addicted to growing your network marketing skills by being involved in specific daily activities.
The goal is for you to rank up (unlock higher ranks) in your current network marketing business.
Here are “some” examples of the topics Ray covers in his daily FB live:
- Set your goals for the week
- Wealth Wednesday
- Reach out to 10 people who you haven't heard back from in 4 days
- Celebrate your success
- Submit your point tracker
Other network marketing training topics Ray covers in Rank Makers are:
- Voice mail scripts
- Handling objections
- Social media prospecting schedule
- How to posture yourself without sounding salesy
- How to ask for the sale
- Creating a powerful vision
- Changing your money mindset
- 14-day money back guarantee
- Good for beginners
- Excellent training programs (includes personal development)
- Access to the “friendly” community of network marketers
- New (just a little over a year so no reliable track record yet)
- Not a lot of information available other than their member reviews
- Can’t join Immediately (I checked, and it says Rank Makers is currently closed, and I have to provide an email to be included in the “waiting list”)
#2 Ninja Networker by Frazer Brookes and Vincenzo Sannipoli
The Ninja Networker created together by Frazer Brookes, and Vincenzo Sannipoli can help you find, close, and retain prospects for your network marketing business.
This training program for network marketer claims to provide the solution to the #1 problem that all network marketers face, the lack of quality leads.
Meanwhile, you can also learn the Ultimate Truth about network marketing (MLM) no one dares to tell you about.
Free Facebook Strategy
This course is not exactly "FREE" as the name suggest. What it simply means is that you can learn how to find, prospect, and recruit people on Facebook, without spending a single cent on advertising. This course consists of 7 modules, and in each module, there are several short lessons.
This is a Facebook Ad course created by Vincenzo Sannipoli himself. This will lay the solid foundation for you to build the necessary elements of a successful Ad campaign.
Network Marketing Training
This course will provide you with the leadership, training, and support from different successful network marketers on how to be successful with network marketing.
How to Brand Yourself Online
This is a boot camp style course that focuses on building your brand through actionable steps.
How to Create an Online Automated Sales Funnel
This course will teach you how to use our technology into your benefit and automate your business so you can continue to make sales and generate leads even as you sleep.
Other Social Media Training
You will learn how to create videos on Youtube that provides great content to people, and at the same time attract people to your business.
Healthy Community of Active Members
Once you become a member of Ninja Networker, you will get access to its exclusive community of whom you can share and exchange ideas with.
- 30-days money back guarantee
- Concise and straight to the point lessons
- Offers good network marketing training programs
- It’s a little hard to find something I didn’t like about this training program other than the fact that it is new (launched in 2017) to the industry
And the #1 spot in my 5 best network marketing training programs countdown goes to (drum rolls)...
#1 Elite Marketing Pro by Tim Erway and Matt Crystal
This fantastic program is definitely one of the best network marketing training (if not the best) online. The program was founded by Tim Erway, Matt Crystal, and Ferny Ceballos back in 2014.
Elite Marketing Pro does not only come with a comprehensive guide on how to be an effective network marketer in the 21st century but it also offers an exclusive 1 on 1 coaching and mentoring program to network marketers.
I even dared to call it the answer to network marketing success because it is one of the reasons for my success in network marketing.
There are 3 membership levels that you can choose to be a part of in the Elite Marketing Pro. These are the Attraction Marketing Formula, EMP Insider, and EMP VIP.
Attraction Marketing Formula
This is a 185 page eBook which shares and provides an in-depth training about the entire concept of the Attraction Marketing and how to use it on your business.
It comes with a 10 day Bootcamp, Fast Start Road Map, and an Ignition Coaching Program.
- Private Members Community Mastermind
- Elite Marketing Pro Weekly Live Traffic Mentoring Webinars
- EMP Weekly 'Begin to Win' Webinars
- EMP Monthly Insider Advanced Marketing
- 3 One-on-one Mindset & Marketing Coaching Sessions
- 8 EMP Lead Capture & Sales System
- 4 Step Fast Start Guide to Online Success
This membership will unlock all the courses and everything (at a fraction of the total individual prices) that comes with the Elite Marketing Pro network marketing training program. This includes:
- 10 Minute Traffic Machine (Cost $997 if sold separately)
- Social Media Recruiter (Cost $97 if sold separately)
- Linkedin Recruiting Playbook (Cost $197 if sold separately)
- Network Marketing Foundations
- $30 Million Video Sales Letter Workshop (Cost $197)
- Traffic 180 Degrees (Cost $997)
- The Ultimate Sales Funnel (Cost $197)
- Ultimate Email Profit Machine (Cost $197)
- The Copywriter's Guild (Cost $297)
- 10 Minute Blog Blueprint
- Recruit with Words (Cost $197)
- Branded Traffic Formula (Cost $67)
- 90 Minute Profit Machine (Cost $197)
- Pro Marketing Summit
- What's Working Now Archive (Cost $1,164)
- Your Authority Blog Checklist (Cost $27)
- The Ultimate List Building System 2.0 (Cost $197)
- Irresistible Info-Marketing Blueprint (Cost $997)
- YouTube Traffic Blueprint (New)
Ignition Coaching Program
Once you've purchased the Attraction Marketing Formula, you will gain access to the Ignition Coaching Program.
There are 12 modules in this coaching program. You will also be assigned to a personal coach to guide you through the steps of setting up your business online.
- Provides creative network marketing ideas and strategies that WORKS
- Detailed and Step-by-Step video training
- Created by a successful Internet Marketer
- Exclusive 1-on-1 coaching/mentoring Available
- Access to a community of Internet Marketers
- Potential to earn lucrative affiliate commissions
- Free Version Available
- Requires a decent amount of time investment to learn the ropes
Which Network Marketing Training Program is for You?
Each of the 5 best network marketing training I have included on this list has its own merits, strengths, and yes, shortcomings.
However, choosing the one that perfectly fits you and your business is the key to unlock and utilize their full potential.
Please be guided that these rankings are based on my personal experience alone and do not represent other network marketers.
Meanwhile, below are the considerations you can look into before choosing to invest in any network marketing training programs.
What do you need?
This is the first question that I asked myself before investing in any training program and resources for the betterment of my business.
By asking this question, you can clearly point out the things that will be beneficial for you within a particular training program.
I chose EMP a while ago because I want to focus on expanding my network marketing business online and I realized that I also wanted to have a "proper" personal coach to guide me and monitor my progress.
In the network marketing industry where our judgement can get easily get clouded and information overload is a common issue, having a proper and veteran network marketing coach will keep you in line.
I want to mention that there are also coaching sessions offered by the other programs, but again, I found EMP to be best suited for my personal needs. (And I made a terrific choice)
- How about you?
- What do you want to learn?
- How do you want to proceed with your business?
- What training and skills do you need to do it?
Training and Course Contents
In connection with the first one, make sure that the training program that you decided to choose contains the things that you wanted to learn in the first place.
See to it that the actual training program provides you with the things that you are itching to accomplish and implement in your network marketing business.
In connection to this, below are the in-depth reviews on 3 out of the 5 best network marketing training programs on this list.
One more thing that you must absolutely look into before starting any training program for network marketing is the price tag.
Most network marketing training programs, especially the outstanding ones (the bests) like the ones included on this list do not come for free.
Although some provide free trial training sessions for you to test the waters but should you decide to continue with the program, you must pay the required amount.
I will say though that any of these training programs is more than worthy of your investment. It is just a question of which one best suits your current needs and which one provides them.
My Sincere Advice
The skills and knowledge that you will learn from any of the best network marketing training programs on this list will be the foundation and become the backbone that will support your business in the long run.
But it does not end there. Always remember that in network marketing,
Consistency is the Key!
Honing your skills and continuously learning new things will allow you to grow from a good to a much better network marketer. Repeatedly doing this will inch you closer to the level of network marketing success that you are aiming for.
To further help you out, here are 12 powerful tips on how to be a good network marketer.
Thank you for taking the time to read this article about my personal list of the 5 best network marketing training programs.
If you find this helpful, kindly share it to the people you know who might need this.
On the other hand, if you have questions about any of the network marketing training programs on this list or about network marketing in general, shoot me a personal message, and I will be more than happy to assist you.
Until next time and I wish you the best in network marketing.
Do you want to recommend another amazing network marketing training program on this list? What do you think is the best network marketing training program today?
Please share your thoughts in the comment section below.
Jack is an experienced online marketer who has a passion to help beginners succeed online.