Amongst the most popular ones is the Marketplace Superheroes (MPSH).
In fact, I have seen many positive Marketplace Superheroes reviews claiming that it is not just some repackaged course put together slapped with a new brand.
But rather, MPSH is said to be a must-have training course for anyone who wants to start and build a successful online business on Amazon. However…
There are also those who claim that MPSH is just another hyped course sold at premium dollars.
Who is telling the truth?
Well, I am not here to convince you either way. Instead…
I am going to discuss everything about Marketplace Superheroes and you can decide for yourself whether or not this is the best Amazon FBA course for you.
What is the Marketplace Superheroes?
Marketplace SuperHeroes (MPSH) is an FBA training course that has been around for a couple of years.
In March and April 2017, the entire course was updated.
It is now called the Marketplace Superheroes System 2.0 and received some improvements and buffs on its original contents.
How Do Marketplace Superheroes Work?
MPSH is broken down into 2 phases that come in 12 modules and additional resources.
Each of the training modules has videos, PDF, mp3 audio and transcripts for you to print out as needed.
It is said that MPSH caters to all people’s needs in building an Amazon FBA business, regardless of your background and experience.
Marketplace Superheroes Founders
The Marketplace Superheroes was developed by the team of Robert Rickey and Stephen Somers, two entrepreneurs from Dublin, Ireland.
Robert Rickey has been an online seller with over 20 years of experience. He was also responsible for helping numerous companies and individuals achieve millions in this industry.
Stephen Somers’ career on online selling goes back about seven years before he met Robert. Stephen has spent thousands of dollars trying to start businesses here and there but was not able to find success until he met the latter.
Marketplace Superheroes Core Training and FBA Courses
The team behind Marketplace Superheroes (MPSH) does a great job of creating various learning options that cater to all people and different learning abilities.
The entire course and training modules are as follows:
MPSH Core System 2.0 Phase 1
This focus on which products to go for and how to pick the best opportunities for your business.
- Marketplace Mindset – 7 Videos that cover topics on what to expect from the course and how to maximize your learning.
- Search Phase – 9 Videos on the product research strategy and how to use product analysis tools.
- Shortlist Phase – 6 Videos on how to further filter your best product opportunities from the search phase.
- Select Phase I – 5 Videos on how to select your best product opportunities.
- Select Phase II – 7 Videos on choosing your best product opportunity and starting your supplier search.
- Source Phase – 11 Videos on finding suppliers for your products, negotiating, placing sample orders, packaging, and creating your brand.
MPSH Core System 2.0 Phase 2
The modules on this phase focus on importing, analytics, logistics and international expansion of your FBA business.
- Business Structure & Seller Central – 8 Videos on structuring your FBA business and setting up your Amazon Seller account.
- Purchasing & Importing – 7 Videos on the full purchasing and importing process.
- Amazon FBA Road Map – 5 Videos on the entire FBA process, including Amazon Seller Central, labeling requirements, etc.
- Listing Optimisation – 9 Videos on creating world-class product listings that convert.
- Account Management – 13 Videos on how to manage your new Amazon business on a day-to-day basis.
- International Expansion – 7 Videos on expanding your Amazon business internationally.
Marketplace Superheroes Additional Training and Resources
The additional resources that come with MPSH are intended to provide you a detailed and closer look into specific topics about the Amazon FBA business.
- $1k Per Day Road Map – Provides specific guidance on how to get your business to $1,000 per day in sales ($30,000 per month).
- Fuel Your Empire – Over the shoulder training of Robert and Stephen as they do product research.
- Invincible Importing – Additional information on the process of importing your products to Amazon.
- 30 Minute Legendary Listings – Valuable information about product listing optimization.
- MPSH Core System – The original series of videos before they launched version 2.0 just in case you wanted to take a look at how the current version of MPSH came to be.
- MPSH Euro Expansion System – A 5-module road map on expanding your FBA business internationally.
- Advanced Workgroup #1 and #2 – Various tips on how to maximize your results. Older material, but still worth watching if you have the time.
Marketplace Superheroes Price
The Marketplace Superheroes costs $997 as a one-time payment.
You also have the option to pay $97 a month for 12 months.
They offer a no-questions-asked 30-day money-back guarantee and accept several payment options that include PayPal credit.
Do you think the contents and online trainings you get from MPSH are worth the price?
Well if you’re still on the fence, I believe you will get a better idea of whether or not MPSH is for you by reading the following sections of this Marketplace SUperheroes review.
Good Things about Marketplace Superheroes
#1 High-Quality Content
The best selling point of MPSH is its comprehensive courses regarding selling on Amazon not only in the US but globally.
The courses are very detailed and thorough, presented in modules that are very easy to understand.
The course also covers advanced eCommerce concepts such as how and where to import source your products to get the best profits.
One thing I particularly like about MPSH, something that you do not regularly find on other courses, is the Mind Setting.
The MPSH will guide you on how to approach this business, what to expect and how to get the most out of their system.
#2 Positive Customer Reviews
Although one cannot deny that the Marketplace Superheroes have a surprisingly limited presence on the Internet (as far as reviews and other resources)…
Those that are available have nothing else to say but sing praises about it.
#3 Active Community
One thing I mainly look at a training course is its community.
I am glad to say that it is active and is updated continuously.
One thing an eCommerce beginner needs is a healthy community that can answer your most basic questions and provides you with assistance as you are starting your business.
#4 Created by FBA Experts
The course is created by two successful and experts when it comes to making a fortune by selling on Amazon.
The courses that come in the MPSH includes all of the latest updates coming from Amazon FBA itself.
This makes Marketplace SuperHeroes one of the most up-to-date courses regarding the Amazon FBA business model today.
Well, I am not trying to sell MPSH to you and this is my own opinion.
I am sure you might have a different one so please, feel free to share your opinions (or experience) with the Marketplace Superheroes in the comments below.
What I Don’t Like about Marketplace Superheroes
Now that we have seen the good side of our “hero,” it’s time to look behind the curtain and discuss my concerns about MPSH.
#1 Course for FBA Only
I know this is an obvious one, but I think still worth mentioning.
Unlike PAC that offers some additional courses that will help you make money online other than Amazon, MPSH is focused on the FBA business model alone.
But this could also be considered a positive thing depending on your current priorities.
By focusing on FBA alone, MSPH can provide better intensive training that covers all of the nitty-gritty areas.
The most common issue people have about the Marketplace Superheroes is the price.
Multiple sources claim that the cost of this FBA course is reportedly daunting for other people.
The cost of MPSH is relatively high when compared to other popular FBA training programs that teach selling on Amazon such as the Proven Amazon Course by Jim Cockrum.
#3 Very Few Reviews and Internet Presence
Contrary to what you would expect from an FBA course as famous as MPSH…
It is very surprising to find out that there is barely 10 Marketplace Superheroes review that you can find on the Internet – most of them very outdated.
You might find it a little challenging to dig for more information regarding this course other than these few reviews.
On the plus side, there are available video reviews on YouTube that could fill you in with additional pieces of information.
Verdict – Is the Marketplace Superheroes For You?
I haven’t tried the Marketplace Superheroes so it would be unfair for me to say that this program is for you or not.
However, whether or not you’ll find MPSH worthy of your money to learn how to start an FBA business is another story.
My Humble Advice
If you are serious about starting a career selling on Amazon, MPSH is one of the best candidates to avoid numerous and expensive potential pitfalls along the way.
Again, I haven’t tried this program so I would suggest that you take the time to look at other Marketplace Superheroes reviews and other FBA courses closely to see which one suits your needs and preference best.
The eCommerce industry is a gold mine of opportunities. You could be the next one making 6 figures a month or more!!!
But remember that success with Amazon FBA takes work.
This is not an online opportunity where you push a button and cash comes out immediately. NOTHING like that actually exists. (awww)
This is a real business where the rewards are potentially huge if you learn it by heart, work hard and see it through.
And before you invest your money in starting an Amazon FBA business, make sure it is something you are truly passionate about.
Thank you for taking the time to read this Marketplace Superheroes review.
I am hopeful that this was useful to you and will help you make an educated decision on the proper “course” to take.
Perhaps you would like to share your personal opinion and experience with the Marketplace Superheroes?
Please leave a comment below.
Meanwhile, here are some related articles that you might be interested in reading:
- Beginner’s Guide On How To Start An Amazon FBA Business
- Proven Amazon Course vs Amazing Selling Machine
- Amazon FBA vs Shopify, Which Is Better For You?
Until here and I wish you nothing but success in the future.