It took probably a week or so for me to go through the lessons in the Chris Farrell Membership, and I have lots of great things as well as setbacks I would like to share with you in this review.
Before we get started, I just want to show you proof that I’ve actually bought the membership. Otherwise I wouldn’t dare to call this an insider review:
<img alt=”Chris Farrell Membership Payment Receipt” width=’610′ height=’197′ title=”Chris Farrell Membership Payment Receipt” data-id=’12880′ src=’https://barenakedscam.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Chris-Farrell-Membership-Payment-Receipt.jpg’ style=”width: 100%;”>
Founder: Chris Farrell
Price: $4.95 for the first 5 days, $37/month thereafter or $297/year
Recommended? Yes, but you can compare Chris Farrell Membership with this program.
Income Opportunity Rating:
What is Chris Farrell Membership?
Chris Farrell Membership is an introductory training program that teaches beginners how to make money online through affiliate Marketing.
The program consist of 2 main courses:
- 10 Minutes To Success; and
- I Love Traffic
Each course consist of over 30 short videos that averages around 10 minutes per video.
It is one of the most credible training program on the internet that is suitable for beginners only.
Which means that the training materials are simple and easy to understand, but it lacks in content that is suitable for more advanced individuals. I’ll talk more about this below.
Now, if you are ready, I’ll like to walk you through the entire membership.
A Complete Insider Walk-Through
In this section, I’d like to walk you through each and every menu item of the Chris Farrell Membership.
So, let me start off with the “Quick Start”…
<img alt=”Chris Farrell Membership Insider Walk-Through” width=’800′ height=’142′ title=”Chris Farrell Membership Insider Walk-Through” data-id=’12881′ src=’https://barenakedscam.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Chris-Farrell-Membership-Insider-Walk-Through.jpg’ style=”width: 100%;”>
It takes approximately 23 minutes to complete the quick start video series, which consists of 5 short videos.
What this video series does is that it will explain to you in the most layman language on what you can expect from this membership as well as other things like:
<img alt=”Chris Farrell Membership Quick Start” width=’299′ height=’338′ title=”Chris Farrell Membership Quick Start” data-id=’12882′ src=’https://barenakedscam.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Chris-Farrell-Membership-Quick-Start.jpg’ style=”width: 100%;”>
- Where you can get support;
- How to navigate through the membership;
- An overview of what you are going to learn; and
- The F.A.S.T. technique for you to maximize your learning experience with the Chris Farrell Membership.
10 Minutes To Success
This is the heart of the Chris Farrell Membership as the man explained.
There are two things that you will get from this video training series…
- Understand how you can make money online
- Build a Web Business from scratch
- Have a fully functional online business
The “10 Minutes To Success” consist of 32 video lessons, and each video lesson is approximately 10 minutes, which the name suggest.
<img alt=”Chris Farrell Membership 10 Minute To Success” width=’300′ height=’359′ title=”Chris Farrell Membership 10 Minute To Success” data-id=’12883′ src=’https://barenakedscam.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Chris-Farrell-Membership-10-Minute-To-Success.jpg’ style=”width: 100%;”>
Now, let me give you a brief summary of what is taught in each of the video:
Video Lessons 1 – 5
- 1. Your Online Roadmap (8.37 Minutes) – This video iterates the 3 steps to making money online. Generally, the Chris Farrell Membership is all about teaching you the concept of Affiliate marketing. And, the man has broken down the affiliate marketing success roadmap into 3 simple steps, which are…
- To find a profitable niche
- Build an email of list of people who are interested in the niche
- Promote related products to your email list
- 2. What Are We Going to Achieve Together (9.12 Minutes) – To sum up everything that you are going to achieve with the Chris Farrell Membership, it boils down to successfully “Build a List” of highly targeted leads;
- 3. How to Simplify Your Business (and life!) (7.58 Minutes) – Simplification is what CFM is all about. Instead of asking you to build a website, sales funnels, learn Copywriting, and all the mambo jumbo (there are so many methods to earn money online), Chris Farrell wants you to focus on what really matters (the simplest method to build an online business which is a One-Page Website);
- 4. The Tools Needed (10.06 Minutes) – Chris Farrell explains that there are only 2 online tools that you’ll need to earn money online. But, watch out! Whenever Chris Farrell recommends you to any tools, he’ll earn a commission (I’ll explain more below);
- 5. Finding a Profitable Niche (9.52 Minutes) – You will get an understanding of what a niche is, and how you can select a profitable one. And, if you are still having trouble selecting a niche, Chris Farrell has created 5 additional videos in “Specific Skills (see menu above) – Profitable Niche”.
Video Lessons 6 – 10
- 6. Let’s Recap (3.57 Minutes) – This is a short video to recap on what was covered in the previous 5 videos;
- 7. List Building (4.40 Minutes) – The number one thing you will need to be profitable online is to build an email list. This video is just an introduction about the concept of building a successful email list, and what a list can do for you in terms of earning money online;
- 8. Three Things You’ll Need to Build a List (2.06 Minutes) – The 3 things you need is (1) Web Page Builder, (2) an Autoresponder, and (3) Free Gift to offer to your leads (Optional);
- 9. Your One Page Website/Landing Page (6.13 Minutes) – This is an intro of how your One Page Website (Landing Page) should look like, and it also introduces you to the tool where you can use to simply create the Landing Page.
- 10. An Important Aside (3.44 Minutes) – Chris Farrell explains that as you become more advanced, there are many more methods that you can use to build your online business. But first, he wants you to focus on the method that he is teaching, which is the One Page Website method. For those who do not like to be overwhelmed, you’ll appreciate what Chris Farrell has put together here.
Video Lessons 11 – 15
- 11. Getting Lead Pages (8.13 Minutes) – Chris Farrell walks you through the process of signing up for a Landing Page builder tool called LeadPages. Again if you sign up through the link provided, Chris Farrell will earn an affiliate commission (this is what he doesn’t tell you);
- 12. Lead Pages Tour (9.11 Minutes) – This will help you familiarize the Lead Pages platform;
- 13. Free Gift or No Free Gift (5.31 Minutes) – As Chris Farrell briefly mentioned in video 8 that a “Free Gift” or others called a “Lead Magnet” is optional. He also shares with you the alternative method called the “Reverse Landing Page” if you do not wish to offer a Lead Magnet to your list;
- 14. Brainstorming and Creating Our Free Gift (13.10 Minutes) – You understand the mindset behind why people will respond to your free gift. And, you will also get a list of Lead Magnet ideas;
- 15. Important!!! Understanding What Happens When Someone Signs Up! (12.16 Minutes) – This video simplifies the complicated concept of acquiring a lead and automated process to convert the lead into a customer.
Video Lessons 16 – 20
- 16. The 2 key elements of a good Landing Page (6.19 Minutes) – Having a landing page doesn’t mean that people will react to it. To get the maximum engagement on your landing page, you will need the 2 elements (of course I can’t tell you what is it here (I can be sued), but if you are interested to know, you can sign up to the Chris Farrell Membership here);
- 17. Recap #2 (4.13 Minutes) – A recap of everything that was covered so far;
- 18. A Quick Tour of Aweber & Creating Our First List (6.28 Minutes) – This will help you familiarize the Aweber platform and create your first email list;
- 19. Aweber: Confirmation Email (7.38 Minutes) – I’m pretty sure you know what a confirmation email is. It is just an email asking you for permission to send you more communication. Chris Farrell talks about the difference between having or not having an email confirmation when someone signs up to your email list;
- 20. Integrating Aweber and Lead Pages (2.35 Minutes) – This video walks you through the steps to integrate both platforms, because you’ll need both tools to communicate with each other in order for your online business to work.
Video Lessons 21 – 25
- 21. Adding our Free Gift to Lead Pages (4.09 Minutes) – As explained that if you want to offer a Free Gift, your gift needs to have a web address, and Lead Pages is able to provide that. This video will show you step-by-step on how you to upload your Gift to the Lead Pages platform;
- 22. Choosing our Landing Page template (6.51 Minutes) – This is where you will start to design your first landing page using the template that is provided in Lead Pages;
- 23. Customizing our Landing Page (12.29 Minutes) – Once you’ve selected the template you want to use for your landing page, it is time for customization;
- 24. Customizing our Opt In Form (10.10 Minutes) – A landing page is not complete if there is no way to capture someone’s email contact information. This is where you will design your opt in form to make it look appealing;
- 25. Publishing our Landing Page!! (7.08 Minutes) – Now that all the elements are in place, it’s time to publish your landing page and share it with the world. But, do not forget to test it first.
Video Lessons 26 – 30
- 26. Creating & Adding a Thank You Page (7.30 Minutes) – Once someone opted in to your email list, they will be taken to a “Thank You” Page. The process of creating a Thank You Page is exactly the same as the Landing Page, but with different intention;
- 27. Products to promote (10.58 Minutes) – Selecting a profitable product to promote is the final piece of the puzzle for your online business. This video will share with you the types of products you should promote, and how to find them;
- 28. Aweber: Creating an Email Campaign (13.42 Minutes) – Once you’ve got the email contact of your lead, what’s next? This video will walk you through how to create follow up messages to send to your lead;
- 29. Populating Aweber with messages (13.23 Minutes) – You will understand the difference between a “campaign message” and a “broadcast message”. And, you will get step-by-step instructions on how to create each of those messages;
- 30. Test! Test! Test! (9.40 Minutes) – The final step of your online business is already set up, and now it is time to test it before you send traffic to it.
Video Lessons 31 – 32
- 31. Traffic! Traffic! Traffic! (8.01 Minutes) – Now that you’ve created your online business, it is time to run traffic through it! There is an entire section in the Chris Farrell Membership that teaches you how and where to find targeted traffic (“I Love Traffic”). This video is just an intro to that.
- 32. Wrapping Up, Final words – and what do you do now?! (4.13 Minutes) – Congratulations! You have set up your first online business!
Phew! I think that I have just exposed the entire Chris Farrell Membership blueprint to you. I hope that you can benefit from this information.
And, if you’d like to take this further, you can join CFM here.
Now, if the above information is not enough, let’s continue…
This section is the expansion of everything that is taught in the “10 Minute To Success” and the “I Love Traffic” course.
If there is anything complicated which needs further explanation, but it can’t be explained through the courses, it will be found here.
I Love Traffic
Once you’ve completed the “10 Minutes To Success” course, where you’ve created your landing page and everything else, it is time to run traffic to it.
As Chris Farrell has explained, “Traffic is the lifeblood of any web business.”
In fact, I do not see any business in the world that do not need “Traffic”.
So, this course will share with you multiple ways to generate traffic. There are simply 2 types of traffic:
- Free Traffic; and
- Paid Traffic
There is a total of 35 videos in this course, and the thing about this is, you do not need to go through every video.
Because you are not going to apply all of the traffic methods. You just need to find one or two methods that you are comfortable with, and you master it!
The methods discussed in this course are:
- Blogging (Personal Blog, Guest Blogging, Blog Commenting)
- Facebook (Live Stream, Post and Groups)
- Host a Web TV Show
- Become a Contributor
- Google Re-Marketing
- Facebook Ads
- Paid Content Services
- Instagram Ads
- YouTube Advertising
Unfortunately, you can only get introductory information about each traffic method. If you want to dive deep and master one of the methods, I’m afraid that you’ll need to go somewhere else.
This is one of the major pitfalls of the Chris Farrell Membership, which is why it is not my top recommendation.
What I Like and Dislike About Chris Farrell Membership
I am pretty sure you know by now that Chris Farrell Membership is a good program for Beginners.
Because it simplifies the concept and it hand holds you throughout the process of building your online business.
However, it falls short in many areas which I will discuss below, but first…
What I liked about the Chris Farrell Membership is the simplicity in its pricing.
There is only one product, which is the membership, and there are 2 payment options:
- Monthly Membership – $37 per month
- Yearly Membership – $297 per year (33% discount)
Chris Farrell is Genuine
If you’ve watched any Chris Farrell’s videos, you know that he portrays himself as a humble person.
And, what I like most is that he is down to earth and he understands the struggles of anyone who tries to earn money online.
Most importantly, he do not flaunt shiny objects to get you interested in his program.
Chris Farrell is one of the few who genuinely wants you to succeed, much like the founders of Wealthy Affiliate.
Simple and Concise
Honestly, there are so many methods and strategies to earn money online, in fact if you try learning everything from the start, you will be overwhelmed!
What I like most about the Chris Farrell Membership is…
It simplifies everything so that even the most tech un-savvy person can understand.
The training videos are bite size (approximately 10 mins), and it gives you clear instructions on what to do every step of the way.
However, though the training materials are simple and concise, they are not comprehensive enough. I’ll discuss more below.
Hand Holding Throughout the Process
Chris Farrell has made the program “idiot proof” because he walks you through the entire online business set up process.
Whatever questions that may come to mind, he has them answered in the same video.
I’ll be surprised if anyone has troubles following the training.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
If you don’t like what you see, you can get your money back. No questions asked!
On top of collecting the membership fee from you, Chris Farrell will earn money when you purchase any marketing tools he recommends in the program.
This is not a bad thing honestly, but he could have been more upfront about his affiliate promotions.
<img alt=”Chris Farrell Membership Sells Affiliate Products” width=’592′ height=’382′ title=”Chris Farrell Membership Sells Affiliate Products” data-id=’12944′ src=’https://barenakedscam.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Chris-Farrell-Membership-Sells-Affiliate-Products.jpg’ style=”width: 100%;”>
Training is Restricted to the Tools Recommended
If you are using marketing tools other than Aweber and Lead Pages, you will not find any training materials related to them.
In other words, you are restricted to purchasing and using Aweber and Lead Pages.
Honestly, there are better and cheaper alternatives out there.
But I guess to simplify everything, Chris Farrell decides to teach just the tools that he uses.
No Good Reason to Stay as a Long-Term Member
When I pay for a recurring membership fee, I would have expected to receive more value every month.
For example, a weekly webinar or new training added every week.
But, in the Chris Farrell Membership, it seems that everything is set in stones.
Plus, anyone who is focused and driven could complete all the training materials within 5 short days.
So, I do not see any value in the monthly membership.
For a similar price range, you can get a lot more out of this premium membership.
Go Figure It Yourself
Don’t you hate it when someone tells you to do something, but they don’t tell you exactly how to do it?
That’s the feeling I got from the “I Love Traffic” course. The “10 Minute To Success” course is great though.
In the “I Love Traffic” course, you will be exposed to many different traffic strategies, but when you want to dive deep into a specific strategy, you will be stuck! You’ll probably need to find resources else where.
For example, Chris teaches you that “Blogging” is a good traffic source, but he doesn’t tell you how to create a blog or a blog post. You’ll have to figure this out yourself.
In the past, the support forum looks like this:
<img alt=”Chris Farrell Membership Outdated Support Forum” width=’596′ height=’365′ title=”Chris Farrell Membership Outdated Support Forum” data-id=’12945′ src=’https://barenakedscam.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Chris-Farrell-Membership-Outdated-Support-Forum.jpg’ style=”width: 100%;”>
It looks outdated, and there are literally tens of thousands of post in the “Troubleshooting” sub-forum let alone other topics.
It was difficult to find a topic you would like to get help on. In other words, you can’t get great support from the program.
Now, the support channel has shifted into two avenues:
- The Facebook Group
- Private Support Messages
Though it is an upgrade, but you will not get immediate response from either of the channels. You’ll probably have to wait a few hours or a day to receive a response.
It is unlike this program where you will receive immediate response to all of your questions.
My Final Take
Chris Farrell Membership is probably one of the best training program for beginners, but it has a major flaw!
Up to the point where you are ready to learn how to send traffic to your online business, you’ll find that there aren’t sufficient information to get you through.
For example, Chris Farrell talks about many different traffic generation strategies, and he gives you a good overview about each of them.
But, when you’ve decided to work on a specific strategy, you’ll be stuck because there aren’t any in-depth training.
This is why I recommend Wealthy Affiliate instead of the Chris Farrell Membership.
Because for similar price range, you get a lot more out of Wealthy Affiliate than Chris Farrell Membership.
When you read the Wealthy Affiliate Review, you will understand what I mean.
Thank you so much for reading this Chris Farrell Membership review!
I hope that I have provided you with sufficient information to make a sound decision.
If you have any questions or you’d like to share your personal experience with the program, please feel free to drop a comment below.