Taking online surveys is one of the easiest ways to earn money online.
However, the amount of money you can earn from online surveys depend on the website among other factors.
<img alt=”Global Test Market Review” width=300 height=129 title=”Global Test Market Review” data-id=8428 src=//barenakedscam.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Global-Test-Market-Review-300×129.png style=”width: 100%;”>
There many people who want to know if this website is legit and if they can make good money from it.
In this Global Test Market review, we will explore different aspects to help us conclude if this is a good opportunity for you.
The Boring Stuff: What is Global Test Market? It’s history
Global Test Market is an online survey panel that allows people to give feedback on various topics such as restaurants, movies, consumer products, automobile, current events among many other topics you may find interesting.
Global Test Market started in 1999 as one of the first few websites offering online surveys.
It was owned by Global Market Insite (GMI) Inc.
And now, this online survey panel is owned by Lightspeed Research.
This is the main investment arm of WPP Plc.
The company is one of the world’s largest and most respected media and advertising agencies.
<img alt=”Global Test Market Best Paid Survey Site” width=370 height=273 title=”Global Test Market Best Paid Survey Site” data-id=8423 src=//barenakedscam.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Global-Test-Market-Best-Paid-Survey-Site.png style=”width: 100%;”>
The site serves more than 1400 companies from 60 countries across the globe, but its membership is spread across 200 countries.
Cumulatively, the site controls more than 5.5 million survey participants from these countries.
In 2004, Better Business Bureau accredited the site.
Maybe you are still wondering why you would bother with Global Test Market when they are many other options.
Or, is global test market legit? In reference to above facts, the site is one of the few that is worth trying if you need extra cash.
It is owned by one of the well-reputable firms worldwide.
Global Test Market earning structure is straightforward.
After you have accumulated more than 1100 points, you are free to cash it. The best thing is that you can redeem these points in many ways.
The Most Important thing you need to note!
That said, there has been a decline in the number of brands using online surveys as there are other means of collecting data.
This means that there has been a gradual decline in the number of survey opportunities you can participate in, and this can drastically reduce your earning potential.
How Does Global Test Market work?
Generally, Global Test Market has a simple and straightforward registration process.
To register you need to visit the site’s registration page and provide your name and email.
You can even register using social media accounts, such as Facebook and Twitter.
To activate the account, you need to click on the validation link sent to your email.
The beauty of it is that the site doesn’t ask unnecessary personal information and there is no registration fee.
You only need to select topics that appeal to you.
Most of the surveys you will take belong to companies that have contracted Global Test Market to collect information from different categories of consumers.
Global Test Market conduct surveys for some famous brands.
These range from consumer goods to restaurants.
A majority of the companies need information to make informed decisions.
Generally, they are seeking feedback about their products both new and existing.
In return, the companies pay Global Test Market.
This is the money that Global Test Market will distribute among members who provide feedback.
The Features of Global Test Market
Global Test Market has a lot of good features for users. Here are some of the key features.
1. Diverse and Quick Payments
It offers different payment methods such as PayPal, checks, and cash-equivalent gift card based on the market points for the various surveys.
2. Simple Reward System
All qualified surveys can earn you between 35 – 250 market points.
In most cases, you will earn 35 points for completing surveys.
For unqualified surveys, you will earn nominal 5 points. To cash out, you need at least 1100 points (equivalent to $50).
You can qualify to be part of the panel if you are 14 years and above.
The registration is open to anyone who is above the entry age.
Most surveys target participants from North America and Europe.
4. Sweepstakes and Cash Draw
The site can allow for monthly cash drawings and sweepstake entries.
5. Referral Points
You can earn money by referring your friend and family members to take part in various surveys.
You will earn your points when your referees complete at least two surveys.
Global Test Market Complaints
Despite the widespread presence, huge user base, and the good reputation, Global Test Market has had its fair share of challenges.
1. Not enough surveys to go around
There are many people complaining that the site doesn’t offer many surveys.
In some case, the system rejects some surveys while others timeout before members could complete them.
2. Getting disqualified half way through the survey
<img alt=”Global Test Market Complaints” width=228 height=300 title=”Global Test Market Complaints” data-id=8149 src=//barenakedscam.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/BNS-compliants-228×300.png style=”width: 100%;”>
One of the annoying things about Global Test Market and other online surveys is that you can be disqualified when you have already started taking a survey.
3. Payment is slow to come
Some people complain that payment for completed surveys might take time.
Rewards usually take between 4 – 6 weeks to get to you if you live in the US.
Elsewhere, it takes between 6 – 8 weeks.
Sometimes, the site is also slow, and sometimes you may finish a survey only to get a notification that you received 0 points.
While most of these complaints might be true, some of them cut across the industry.
4. Irrelevant Surveys
Of late, most members complain that the most of the surveys sent to them are irrelevant.
This could point out to the reducing number of companies using these research companies to conduct surveys.
Online Surveys is a thing of the past?
In the past, it was easy for research companies to tap into consumer panels to get valuable information.
Today, more consumers have a multitude of things that need their attention, and research could easily come bottom of the list.
<img alt=”Global Test Market – Outdated” width=300 height=150 title=”Global Test Market – Outdated” data-id=8422 src=//barenakedscam.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Global-Test-Market-Outdated-300×150.png style=”width: 100%;”>
So, it’s becoming ineffective to engage them using one-way questioning format, otherwise, there is a risk of the panels drying out.
Generally, most surveys sites have challenges of sending out enough surveys to encourage users to continue to take part.
Most reputable companies can only send out about one survey per week. Also, most surveys pay between 5 and 50 points.
This can equate to about $2.5 for each completed survey.
This might not be the amount that everyone is willing to wait for each week.
Pros about Global Test Market
- Global Test Market is one of the most respected online panels. It has been in operation for close to two decades. Also, it has a worldwide presence and a large client base.
- It is now possible to complete most Global Test Market’s surveys through the mobile app, so you can earn money while on the go.
- The registration is simple, and it is free. On top of this, you have various reward and payment options. You can choose other payment methods instead cash payments. Various surveys come with different market points, so if you are lucky, you can get higher paying surveys.
- Another likable feature of Global Test Market is that members can choose survey topics that they like the most. So, if you are interested in food the site can only send you surveys related to food such as restaurants.
- Generally, surveys are consistent. If you fit into most surveys demographics, you can receive email notification on a daily basis. On top of this, members are eligible for cash drawings each month.
The Cons of Global Test Marketing
Most of the things mentioned about Global Test Marketing up to this point are mostly positive, but this Global Test Market review cannot be complete without including the not so good things about the site.
- The fact that the site has a huge membership means that there is intense competition to complete surveys. In some case, the qualification to participate in some surveys is tough.
- It can take up to 10 minutes before you are screened out of a particular survey. Chances are that you if you start the survey, you may be disqualified when you are midway through. Considering the amount of competition, if you wait, you can easily get axed. The only solace for trying is a nominal 5 points.
- While Global Test Market rewards system may be fair and transparent, the site has a higher redemption amount than other survey websites. Most sites have a low redemption amount of about $10. So, for an average user, it can take up to six months to accumulate 1100 market points required to cash out. This also means you have to take about 20 – 30 surveys.
- Another drawback is that some surveys compensate by way of sweepstake entries, thereby, limiting the chance of earning real cash. This can be demotivating. It can get even worse when you consider the fact that you have to wait for 6 weeks to receive payments.
- Some surveys are available only through certain browsers such as Mozilla and Internet Explorer. To be fair enough, this challenge is not limited to Global Test Market alone. However, sometimes you could experience technical errors which can waste your time and effort. Global Test Market made it worst when they shift from human-based support to auto-generated reply system.
Is Global Test Market a Scam?
Like most people, you may have been looking for an honest response about Global Test Market legitimacy.
There have been some questions about Global Test Market scam topic.
When you take into account the company history, its reputation, and the above pros and cons, as well as the survey market in general, Global Test Market is not a scam.
It has income earning potential, but no one should assume that there is huge money to be made from this site or any other legit online survey sites.
My Sincere Advice to You
Yes, you can earn some extra cash when you partake in the surveys, but you risk losing your precious time.
The online survey market is dying in my opinion (1), because companies now realize that there are cheaper means of getting accurate market data.
As a result, there are lesser and lesser online surveys to go around.
If you are banging on the hope to get paid by Global Test Market, it will take quite some time.
So, in that sense, I do not recommend that you join the program.
If it’s not Online Surveys, what’s next?
If you are finding an alternate source of income that can potentially replace your current salary, then I recommend that you check out this program.
This is the program that taught me everything about online business, and it has allowed me to quit my job and earn a decent income online.
If you haven’t read my success story yet, you can read it here.
I hope this program can help you become successful like it did for me and thousands of its members.
Thank you so much for reading this review!
I hope that this review helped you in one way or another, and I’ll appreciate if you can spread the word by sharing this on Facebook and Twitter.
And, if you’d like to discuss more about Global Test Market, please, feel free to leave a comment in the comment section below.
&lt;imgsrc=https://barenakedscam.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/My-Secret-to-Online-Sucess.png alt=”My Secret to Online Sucess” width=600 height=315&gt;&lt;imgsrc=’https://barenakedscam.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/My-Secret-to-Online-Sucess.png’ alt=”My Secret to Online Sucess” width=’600′ height=’315’&gt;<img src=”https://barenakedscam.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/My-Secret-to-Online-Sucess.png” alt=”My Secret to Online Sucess” width=”600″ height=”315″ draggable=”false”>