I bet you've read many Super Affiliate Network (SAN) reviews before this.
And, if this is the first you've read, no worries!
I promise that you’ll be equipped with the pertinent information to make the right decision.
I know your time is precious, so I won't beat around the bush.
If you have gone through as many SAN reviews like I did, you’ll figure a general consensus across different networks (YouTube and Google)...
On YouTube, you'll see many SAN members promoting the program.
They give positive testimonials claiming that SAN is the best thing that happen in their life.
While on Google Search, you'll find a lot of non-SAN members claiming that this is a legit program, but...
They will not recommend it because the program has "a lot of upsells".
I'll be honest with you, any of these programs that you join, they provide you with an equal opportunity to earn money online.
But the real problem is, people don't stick around long enough to reap the rewards.
Everybody is chasing opportunities after opportunities, thinking that the next opportunity will be a better one.
The Super Affiliate Network Gossip - The Real Truth
Now, I will share with you why reviewers on YouTube will promote The Super Affiliate Network, while the reviewers (the webmasters/website owners) on Google will promote other programs.
Let's talk about the YouTube reviewers first...
The Real Reason: Why YouTubers will promote SAN?
This is part of the training program in The Super Affiliate Network.
SAN teaches people how to generate traffic from social media networks like Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, etc.
However, the main focus of The Super Affiliate Network isn't about building an authority website and getting organic traffic from Search Engines like Google.
Honestly, getting traffic from YouTube and Facebook is much easier than getting traffic from Search Engines.
Don't you agree that it is much easier to set up a Social Media profile and build content around it?
So, people who are a part of the SAN will obviously want to promote the program, because...
- They believe that the program works for them;
- They can earn a commission when they refer you to the program. This is called Affiliate Marketing.
Now you see why there is an incentive to create a positive review about the SAN on Social Media Networks.
The Real Reason: Why Bloggers will not promote SAN?
Back to the webmasters who've built websites to get ranked in Search Engines like Google.
Obviously, they didn't get the training from the SAN, but they've got success through other programs.
Them getting their websites ranked on Google Searches shows a small part of their success through their training somewhere else.
So, they have an incentive to drive traffic through Google search terms like "The Super Affiliate Network Review" or "The Super Affiliate Network Scam", and they will "convince" you that the program which made them successful, is the best solution for you, not SAN.
And, if you join the program that the webmasters recommend, they will earn a commission through their promotion efforts. This is Affiliate Marketing as well.
So, who is right and who is wrong? Honestly, nobody! Both sides have good reasons to promote their programs.
*The Big Difference between The Super Affiliate Network and other programs will be discussed below.
As I've mentioned, whatever programs that you join, as long as they do provide high quality training and support, it can potentially earn you money.
People do not stick around long enough...
The problem is, people don't stick around long enough, and they are not consistent with their efforts.
I'll be honest as well, I've achieved success through Wealthy Affiliate, not because it is an awesome training platform (which it is), but because I was consistent.
Being a Wealthy Affiliate member, it doesn't mean that I will trash other programs just to get you to sign up with Wealthy Affiliate.
That's unless the program is really a trash, and gladly, SAN isn't.
I will share with you the #1 difference between SAN and its competitors in just a bit.
Super Affiliate Review - Is it worth it?
Now that the truth is out there, let's take a look at what is the Super Affiliate Network.
The Super Affiliate Network's focus is on driving paid traffic through social media networks, solo-ads and email marketing.
They have no focus on building Authority Sites as well as driving free organic traffic from Search Engines.
If you compare the stuff that SAN teaches against the stuff that are taught in Wealthy Affiliate and AWOL Academy, you'll see a BIG difference in terms of the traffic generation methods.
Let me break this down for you...
In the SAN, the make money concept will look like this:
Basically, 90% of the work is done-for-you because the SAN has created an automated sales funnel.
All you have to do is to send the right traffic to the sales funnel.
The SAN focuses on driving paid traffic because it is the fastest and with the least effort.
But, this method comes with a certain risk.
Now, let's see what Wealthy and AWOL teaches...
Obviously, it will take more time to earn money through the methods of Wealthy Affiliate and AWOL Academy.
However, it will cost much lesser than the SAN.
The contrast of both methods of making money online can be summarized into this table:
The Super Affiliate Network
Wealthy Affiliate and AWOL Academy
High Initial Investment ($$$)
Lower Initial Investment ($)
Lesser Effort Required
Consistent Effort Required
Short Term Gains
Long Term Gains
No Restrictions to promote other products (but members are geared towards promoting SAN due to the high cost of membership)
The Super Affiliate Network Walk Through
Every new SAN member will go through the same steps (the "Funnel").
Upon signing up to the membership, you'll automatically be assigned to a coach.
And, you'll receive an email from your coach shortly after.
The system is designed so that you'll constantly be in contact with your coach.
And, the training is Bootcamp style, which means that you'll have to go through a step-by-step process.
Here's the deal...
You will not have full access to the system, instead, you will be drip fed with information.
How fast you unlock the training modules will depend on your progress with your coach.
This is good in a way for beginners to get started because they will not feel overwhelmed.
But at the same time, some people will feel a little irritated by this method.
Some might think that SAN is trying to hold them back so that they will have to pay for the next month's subscription.
SAN Membership Levels - What's included and how much does it cost?
The Super Affiliate Network Basic Membership
Cost: The Basic Membership cost $47 per month, and you can start as a trial member for $1.
- Immersion Coaching - This is essentially a monthly webinar with Misha Wilson. If you have any questions regarding your online business, you can ask your questions there.
- The Super Affiliate Monthly - A monthly video newsletter hosted by Misha Wilson where he will show you up-to-date marketing strategies. This includes the past newsletter archives.
- The Super Affiliate Insider Facebook Group - Monthly access to the SAN community.
- The Super Affiliate Network Profit Boosting Bootcamp - Which consist of 15 video modules that teaches you how to promote SAN (Separated into 3 phases).
- Weekly Inner Circle Coaching Call - Top earners of SAN shares their secrets on those calls
- Done for you stuff - Capture pages, sales pages, emails follow up sequences.
The Super Affiliate Network Annual Membership
Cost: $397 per year
- Everything in the Basic Membership.
- The Solo Ad Success Formula 2.0 Course - A course that teaches you how to buy traffic through Solo Ad providers, and how to grow your email marketing list.
The Super Affiliate Network Pro Partner Membership
Cost: $2,997 one-time fee
- Everything in the Basic and Annual Membership.
- SAN PRO Ascend to Freedom - Which is a weekly mastermind training. You'll gain access to the replays as well.
- Systematic Profits Course - Teaches you strategies on how to increase your sales conversion.
- Authority Hacks Course - A blogging course
- The Magnetic Selling Machine Course - Teaches you all about driving traffic to your offers, and how to convert them.
- Private PRO Partners Mastermind Facebook Group - A separate Facebook group where only the PRO Partners can get access to.
- More Done For You stuff (Sales Team) - SAN sales team will call your leads and close the big ticket sales for you.
- More Done For You stuff (The Push Button Profits Swipe File) - Email swipe files that you can use to send to your prospects
The Super Affiliate Network Muai Intensive
Cost: $12,497 one-time fee
- Everything that is included in all Basic and Annual, and PRO Partnership Membership
- 4 day event in Maui - where you will get intensive training on how to build marketing funnels, webinar presentations, sales machines, emails and more. Plus a 1 on 1 Intensive Mentorship with Misha Wilson and his team. Also, a fun day where you enjoy the scenery, food and the company.
- Weekly Maui Immersion Coaching Calls - These are Facebook live webinars where only the Muai Intensive members get access to.
What I Didn't Like: Solo Ads
Disclaimer: My experience may differ from yours
Solo Ad is a big part of the training in the SAN. It is basically a paid method to drive traffic to your offers.
I, for one, have taken part in a Solo Ad campaign which didn't work out.
In fact, I've bought traffic from what most Marketers claimed to be the best Solo Ad provider on the market.
Here's my experience...
I've paid $700 to $800 to buy 500 hits (not leads) to my landing page.
The Solo Ad provider guarantees a 30% leads to my email list, which is 150 qualified leads.
I would say that my email marketing campaign converts at 10% with my own traffic methods.
This means that out of the 150 qualified leads, I should get around 15 sign ups.
However, I didn't get a single signup from the Solo Ad leads.
What does it mean? It means that those leads are not highly targeted at all.
Solo Ads: Nothing is guaranteed!
There's definitely a risk when you sign up to a Solo Ad campaign because you wouldn't know where the Solo Ad provider gets the traffic.
In my opinion as an Internet Marketer, it is super important to understand how a lead gets in contact with your marketing materials.
You wouldn't know how to convert the lead into a customer unless you know where they are in terms of the customers' journey.
But, this is just my personal experience. Maybe the SAN can provide you with a comprehensive training to find the right Solo Ad provider?
How Much Can You Earn as a Member?
- SAN Basic Member ($47 per month) - You earn a 70% commission on each Basic Membership Sale (i.e. $1 Trial x 70% = $0.70; $47 x 70% = $32.90)
- SAN Annual Member ($397 per year) - You can earn a 70% commission on each Basic and Annual Membership Sale (In addition to Basic Commission structure above: $397 x 70% = $277.90)
- SAN Pro Partner Member ($2,997 one-time) - You can participate in the Basic and Annual Membership compensation plan, and you can earn $1,000 on each SAN Pro Partner membership sale.
- SAN Maui Intensive Member ($12,497 one-time) - You can participate in all levels of the compensation plan, and you earn a $3,000 on each SAN Maui Intensive membership sale.
Essentially, this is a pay to play type of compensation plan.
Which means that you have to own the product in order to earn the commission from that product sale.
My advice - should you wish to get started with SAN
Of course, you don't have to go "all-in" and get the highest level of membership. That's definitely not recommended.
As much as you are leaning towards the PRO Partner membership or the Maui Intensive Coaching Program, I'll suggest that you first learn the stuff from the front end membership.
Then, when you start earning some money you can purchase the higher tiered products.
If the stuff in the front end membership doesn't bring you the money, then why spend even more on that program, right?
People who join the PRO membership or the Maui Intensive Coaching Program should be those who are seeking to expand their business.
In my opinion, the higher tiered products are not meant for people who are just getting started.
Now, what if...
... You think that the cost of the SAN PRO membership and the extravaganza is too much for you...
... and, you'll really want to learn the ropes of internet marketing, then I'll suggest that you check out Wealthy Affiliate.
Why? Because there's simply no upsell and it doesn't cost much to join.
Best of all, you'll unlock every piece of advance internet marketing material and tools all for one price.
My Sincere Opinion
If you are ready to spend a good sum of money (probably thousands of dollars on the Re-seller program, and paying for traffic)...
Then, the Super Affiliate Network may be the right program for you.
In my opinion, the Super Affiliate Network is a good program to join, but it is super expensive.
I get that it is a coaching program and you are assigned someone to guide you along, but there are other alternatives that doesn't cost that much.
As I've mentioned, in any kind of program that you join, you'll need to stick around for a very long time.
And, even if you've spent thousands of dollars on SAN, you are not guaranteed success. Success still depends on your hard work and execution.
What if SAN is not for you?
Now, if you think that The Super Affiliate Network is not the program for you, I am sure by now you already know what I promote.
You can read the Wealthy Affiliate review here.
As I've mentioned, Wealthy Affiliate is the program that allowed me to quit my full-time job after years of hard work.
If you are interested to know more about my humble story, here it is.
I hope that I've given you the information you need to make an informed decision.
Thank you so much for reading this review!
If you find this review helpful, please, help to share it.
The Super Affiliate Network Review Summary
Name: The Super Affiliate Network
Description: The Super Affiliate Network is an affiliate marketing training platform that focuses is on email marketing, solo ads and well, promoting its own membership. YouTube is saying SAN is the best program ever, while Google says differently. Well, this Super Affiliate Network review will expose the best sides and the darkest secrets of SAN.
- Overall The Super Affiliate Network Business Opportunity Rating
More Info On The Super Affiliate Network Business Opportunity
Founder: Misha Wilson
Price: $37/month + Upsells