Prosperity Nexus Review
So someone told you that you can easily or realistically earn extra money with Prosperity Nexus and you wanted to find out if it is true.
I'm glad that you are here because you are going to learn everything about this program, even the stuff that your referrer most likely and deliberately left out.
I know your time is precious, so I've summarised everything below, let's get right into it.
You do get good training but it will be too overwhelming for beginners because they teaches a wide variety of marketing strategies instead of focusing on one.
It is tough to sell a make money online course, and on top of that, you are selling it at $2,000. There are no low-ticket upfront product to attract people to the program.
The cheapest membership package cost $2,000 and the most expensive package cost $22,000. It is too expensive for a course that teaches you how to promote "itself".
Overall rating : 2 / 5
PNG presents itself as a business program that will teach you how to make big bucks from selling their high-ticket products.
But, because of the nature of the business and the high cost of its products, new joiners, who have no knowledge or experience in sales, will struggle to make sales.
Plus, if someone did manage to make a sale, the commission of the first ever sale will be given to someone else.
Company Overview: What is Prosperity Nexus?
The Prosperity Nexus Group (PNG) is advertised as a turnkey business opportunity.
It was launched in January 2014 by Steve Hawk and Michael Wright - with John Novello on the leadership team.
The term "turnkey business" is based on the concept of only needing to turn the key to begin operations, and that is what PNG promises you.
When you join this business, PNG claims to provide you the system, services, tools, and resources needed for a successful online business.
This includes a personalized website, sales funnels, follow-up systems, and weekly training, and 1-on-1 coaching sessions.
Isn’t it great when all you need to do in a business is "to join", and almost everything will be done for you? The kind of business where you can Get Paid Today! (G.P.T.)
But, as amazing as that sounds, the truth is far from it.
What you really need to do to make money with PNG is by selling its high-ticket products. And to do so requires you to make a hefty upfront investment.
According to the company, the idea behind high-ticket direct selling is:
"Why do the same work to make a $50 or $100 commission when you can make $2,000 or more per sale?"
What Prosperity Nexus Used to Sell?
In one video posted by Steve Hawks, he mentions Prosperity Nexus Group is selling TiDom.
TiDom, aka TiDom Inc. or Time Freedom, is a digital marketing program created by someone named Jonathan Bain.
It provides training and education for personal, health, and financial development, and of course, Internet marketing. It also offers a 1-up MLM compensation plan for its members with 5 different membership tiers.
Each tier comes with different training courses.
The cost of each tier ranges from $2,000 up to $22,000, which coincidentally, are also the different membership prices when you join Prosperity Nexus Group.
Who is Jonathan Bain (the Course Creator)?
Now, I am all in for paying a premium for courses as long as it provides high value for my money, and the person teaching the stuff is reputable.
But for a high-ticket program such as TiDom, I find it strange that there is not much information about the course creator.
Now, I am not saying that Jonathan Bain, whoever he is, isn't capable of putting up a quality digital product.
But, the only thing I found related to him was from a blog site that supports his ownership of TiDom. Who is he? What are his credentials? Nobody knows.
And perhaps a far more concerning thing about PNG is that TiDom is the twin brother of 8 Figure Dream Lifestyle, with the latter being shut down by the FTC last June of 2019.
Steve said it himself in the video below that 8 Figure Dream Lifestyle white-labeled TiDom. (11:28)
It's kinda weird that 8 Figure Dream Lifestyle was shut down by the authorities instead of TiDom, right?
And, regarding these issues with the authorities...
I assume that it could be the very reason why as of July 2019, PNG decided to step away from promoting any third party products (TiDom) and bring everything in-house.
But the question is, what will be the new digital products and where will it come from? Who will create it?
The 5 "New" Digital Products of PNG
As I am writing this review, PNG still offers the same membership packages.
Steve and Michael didn't say much about the "new" products, and if you look closely at the packages, it seems that they still include the old training courses of TiDom.
As far as I know, the only thing they mentioned as an improvement is by adding some new features to their system and hosting.
Here's a snip of the courses TiDom provides:
Feel free to compare it in the training that comes with the PNG membership packages below.
Basic Business ($2,000)
- Marketing Modules - Comes with 20 videos that cover copywriting, creating sales videos, sales funnels, traffic generation, and advertising techniques.
- Law of Attraction - 10 videos about positivity and how they influence your life and success.
- Social Traffic Modules - 7 videos that cover business automation and taking advantage of social media.
- Meditation Series - 20 videos about personal development, mindset, and how to overcome obstacles in your business.
- Personal Self-esteem - 3 videos about personal growth and self-development.
- Make Money in 5 Minutes - 3 videos about tricks and tips in making money online.
- List Building Basics - 10 videos that cover the necessary skills and knowledge about writing emails, setting up an autoresponder, and list building.
- YouTube Editor - 8 videos on how to edit your marketing videos for free with YouTube editor.
Builder Business ($3,500)
- Google Keywords - 9 videos about keywords and how to utilize the Google Keyword Planner.
- Motivational Series - 20 audio recordings from successful life coaches and speakers.
- Blogging FP - 7 videos that teach some of the time-tested tips and tricks behind niche blogging.
- Ad Profits - 7 videos about the basics of Ad Swaps and Solo Ads.
- Video GS - 23 video training about list building, branding, and video marketing.
- Everything included in the Basic Business Package.
Advanced Business ($6,500)
- Hashtag Traffic - 9 videos about finding and taking advantage of powerful and trending hashtags on Twitter and Facebook.
- Facebook Traffic - 9 videos of new and revised strategies to drive traffic using Facebook ads.
- Bing Ads - 4 videos on getting traffic with Pay-Per-Click ads on Bing.
- Lead Magnet Blueprint - 9 videos about the quick and easy way to create lead magnets.
- 4 Figure Promotions - 4 videos on becoming a successful affiliate marketer.
- Everything included in the Basic and Builder Business Package.
Pro Business ($12,500)
- List Building Guide - 12 videos about cost-effective list building.
- YouTube Sales - 7 videos on how to rank at the top of YouTube and Google results in your target keywords.
- Webinar Riches - 11 videos on how to use webinars to promote and expand your business.
- Sales Funnel Blueprint - 9 videos on creating useful and high -converting sales funnels.
- Like Blogging Network - 4 videos on creating your public or private micro-blogging network on Twitter.
- Happiness Now - 12 videos about how to find true happiness and what it can do to change your life.
- WF Marketing - 5 videos about the 8 ways to grow your business with Warrior Forum.
- Six Traffic Methods - 6 videos that discuss Email Traffic, Facebook Traffic, Forum Traffic, Google Traffic, Pinterest Traffic, and YouTube Traffic.
- Paid Traffic Sources - 3 videos about tips and tricks to get huge traffic using paid methods.
- Everything included in the Basic, Builder, and Advanced Business Package.
VIP Business ($22,000)
- Video Sales Letter - 9 videos that teach you the concept of making highly effective sales videos.
- Social Bookmarking - 11 videos about social bookmarking and how it helps your business.
- Email Copy That Converts - 10 videos about crafting and writing effective email copies.
- Webinar Commissions - 9 videos on how to increase your retention rates of your webinar members.
- Podcase Blueprint - 11 videos on creating compelling podcasts.
- Conversion Blueprint - 9 videos about retargeting marketing strategies to acquire repeat customers and new shoppers.
- WSO Marketing - 21 videos about WSO (Warrior Special Offers).
- Cash Profits - 23 videos on creating a sustainable income online.
- Targeted Traffic - 4 videos about how paid advertising campaigns can make or break your business.
- Everything included in all the other business packages.
Does the Prosperity Nexus Training Work?
Now, here's the thing.
You may think that all these training courses that teaches so many marketing techniques and strategies are worth the money.
But, the truth is, you don't need so many strategies to be successful.
Through personal experience and observing many successful internet marketers...
The one true thing you need to do to be really successful is to focus on just ONE strategy that works. That's it!
Another issue with digital products, especially the ones that teaches people how to make money online by promoting its own products, is the law of diminishing returns.
I have no doubt that Steve Hawk, Michael Wright, and John Novello are great Internet marketers, and they could probably teach you something that works.
But, have you thought of what happens when hundreds or thousands of new PNG members learning and implementing the same thing? It will not be as effective due to the law of diminishing return.
How Much Does it Cost to Join?
- Initial Setup Fee: $74.95; then
- $24.95 per month thereafter
The company didn't specify the purpose of these fees, but I presume it is to support the company's operation since PNG doesn't earn any proceeds when an Independent Marketing Representative make a product sales.
But, the Prosperity Nexus compensation plan works in a pay-to-play manner. I'll explain below.
How Much Can You Earn?
As a PNG Independent Marketing Representative, you will earn 100% commissions from all the membership packages you sell.
Unless your recruit bought a higher level package.
Which means that if you have purchased the "Basic Business" package for $2,000, and your recruit bought a "Builder Business" package for $3,500, you will only earn $2,000.
The remaining $1,500 will be passed up to your sponsor if he owns the a Builder Business package. And, if your sponsor do not own that, then it will be passed up to the next person above who owns the product. This is called the Roll-Up Sales.
Should you wish to earn higher commissions, you must upgrade your membership.
Let say you started out at the Basic Business Membership Level ($2,000) and you want to move up to Builder Business ($3,500).
You will have to pay the DIFFERENCE of the amount between Basic and Builder membership which is $1,500, to your Sponsor (Weird, right? You pay directly to your sponsor instead of the company).
This works the same way when upgrading to any membership level and this income is called Upgrade Sales.
On top of that, Prosperity Nexus uses a 1-Up Compensation which means that the commission from your very first sale will be passed up to your sponsor (the person who recruited you).
The company calls this the Perpetual Leverage, which is needed for you to qualify you for upcoming commissions.
I don't know about you, but I find it tough to earn money with PNG.
I mean, for an average person who has little to no knowledge of sales or marketing, she or he will find it very tough to even sell the most basic package (which cost $2,000).
And, when she or he finally manages to sell one, it gets passed on.
How Do You Get Paid?
Whenever you sell a membership package to someone, that person pays the money directly to you.
And while it can be tracked in your back office, there is no system to facilitate the payment process between you and your recruit.
In one of the "Top Tier Talks", a weekly training and coaching session hosted by the company management, they discussed the entire payment process. (Skip to 9:52)
PNG doesn't offer any money-back guarantees as all transactions will be done in peer to peer basis.
So to avoid issues of sponsors not enrolling their recruits and to protect the name of the company...
The PNG management team recommends using PayPal as payment medium so the activities can be tracked.
At minute 19:43 in the video above, Steve even brings up the issue of a person not having a PayPal account and after a few moment, they all come to a conclusion that you cannot join if you don’t have PayPal account.
Now, don't you think it is kind of weird? Where is the accountability? What if I paid the money to my sponsor and I don't get what I paid for?
Plus, if I want to upgrade my membership, and I pay that balance to my sponsor, how would I know if my sponsor owns the package that I am upgrading to?
What if my sponsor keeps the money when he don't own the product? Will the company chase down my sponsor?
In my opinion, there is no legal binding contract tied between the company and my sponsor for that particular transaction. So, maybe there is a flaw in the concept?
Is Prosperity Nexus Group an MLM?
In its FAQ section, PNG makes it clear that it is not an MLM, aka Network Marketing company.
However, direct selling companies don’t give rewards and incentives to people by recruitment, which PNG clearly does.
If you recall, PNG uses a 1-up compensation plan, where you will need to pass-up your sales to your sponsor, and there are plenty of MLM companies that use the same model.
So I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say that PNG is a Multi-level Marketing company.
But this is my opinion and you are free to share yours in the comment section below.
Is it an Illegal Cash-Gifting or a Pyramid Scheme?
Now, there are people calling Prosperity Nexus a scam, an illegal cash-gifting scheme, and a pyramid scheme. But, what is the truth?
In my opinion, there is nothing wrong with PNG's peer to peer direct selling model as long as there is a product that is bought and sold, there is transparency in the payment process and it can be monitored.
But on PNG being a pyramid scheme, I will let you decide that on your own. Here's how the FTC describes a pyramid scheme:
Now with no ill intentions whatsoever, let me give you a scenario.
Let's say that the company stops accepting new members immediately…
- Will the old members still make money?
- Will PNG still generate revenue?
Food for thought.
Are People Making Money with PNG?
There are mixed reviews from people regarding the Prosperity Nexus Group.
Some are pretty happy and like I said earlier, others are screaming it is a scam.
But other than the reviews and the company marketing videos, there is little information about PNG - less on its financially successful members.
But if the 276 subscribers in Steve Hawk's channel and the 160 on its PNG's YouTube channel are all Independent Marketing Representatives, then I assume that there aren't many of them.
Prosperity Nexus is not a scam or pyramid scheme in my opinion, but I wouldn't recommend it either.
There are just too many negative factors that outweighs the positive ones. Plus, it is really expensive to join. There is no trial sessions and no money-back guarantees.
Anyway, thank you for reading this Prosperity Nexus Group review.
I hope that the information I've shared here will help you decide if this business is for you.
Up to this point, if you don't think PNG is a suitable business opportunity for you, then you may want to check out this program instead.
It is a program that taught me everything about starting an online business, and it has provided me with the opportunity to make a six-figure income from home.
Here's My Humble Journey to Success if you are interested.
Meanwhile, should you have further questions about Prosperity Nexus Group, let me know in the comment section below.
Until here and whichever business opportunity you decide to join, I wish you all the success in the future.