Name: Internet Jetset
Price: $47 or $47/mth
Owners: John Crestani
Bare Naked Scam Rating: 3 Thumbs Up
#1 Recommended Online Business Training with Proof: Click Here
Is Internet JetSet a Scam?
Internet JetSet is a step-by-step training course that teaches people how to use free platforms like Google, Youtube and Facebook to make passive income online.
Who is behind Internet JetSet?
John Crestani is a renowned affiliate marketer.
His journey began when he got fired from his job at age 28, took years of trial and error in building his massive online-based empire, until he earned $500k/month from a digital business all while traveling the world.
Crestani was also the creator of the 12-week training course “Super Affiliate System” and the affiliate network “Nutryst.”
Crestani has been featured in Forbes (How a 28 Year Old Got Fired Then Built a 500k a Month Business While Traveling), LA Business Journal, Palisadian Post (Millenial Mogul Turns Clicks to Cash), and more.
He was also interviewed on Fox 4 The Morning Blend Fort Myers, CBS 10 News Great Day Tampa Bay (If you Believe Education Should Be Free, You’re Going to Love This!), and NBC 9 Tucson’s The Morning Blend (Passionate self employment, run a successful home based business), among others.
Today, John Crestani is hands-on with his new course, “Internet JetSet,” affiliate marketing events, and press appearances.
How Does Internet JetSet Work?
Internet JetSet is Crestani’s training course. Anyone interested in getting access to the program can check out the free webinar to get a glimpse of what’s in store.
Internet JesSet offers only 1 type of course and 2 types of add-ons you might be interested in:
1. One-time $47 for the complete Internet JetSet course
This basic package includes the step-by-step course program.
Divided into 10 comprehensive modules, the course discusses your first commissions (and how to receive it within 2 hours of joining Internet JetSet), choosing offers/niche/product to market, taking advantage of Google and its super-useful Keyword Planner tool, using Youtube and Facebook with your business, combining Amazon with Facebook to earn quick case, as well as setting up WordPress sites and learning the best practices of copywriting.
The Internet JetSet course also discloses the highest-paying affiliate networks, how to join these programs, and succeed with each one.
My favorite tidbit of this course is John’s special method of finding long-tail keywords.
Aside from the technical details of running your online business, Internet JetSet also teaches you to “prepare your mind,” “overcome your limits,” and remove the main culprit of losing business focus from your life.
It also discusses the “Shiny Object Syndrome” and how you can avoid this common trap.
2. 47/month subscription with monthly webinar access
This package includes the Internet Jetset training program & access to JetsetLIVE.
Crestani’s monthly JetsetLIVE webinar is exclusive to those who subscribe to this package and you’ll learn up-to-date information straight from the source.
Despite its name, JetSetLIVE is not actually live — it’s a collection of past webinars from John’s affiliate workshops with other Internet Marketing pros in the mix.
3. Add-on Case Study
For a one-off fee of $187, you’ll receive the Extreme Case Study Archive.
It’s a file of existing and past “students” who have implemented the Internet JetSet course, which you can copy or seek inspiration from.
This cheat sheet for the IM affiliate marketer is GOLD.
What I like about Internet JetSet
- Reasonably-priced course —The best thing about JetSet is that for a mountain of very useful and doable information on affiliate marketing, the course fee is actually reasonable. You can start with the one-off $47 course, and upgrade to monthly subscription when you’re ready to take the next level.
- Updated modules —Modules are updated regularly, which means you’ll get extra information beyond what you paid for, and even months after joining the program.
- Mindset Prep — Mindset is what separates people who succeed in internet marketing from those who don’t . That’s why it’s great to see John Crestani adding modules that help students get the proper mindset to succeed.
- Freebies —JetSet doesn’t just leave you working on your business on your own. You can schedule free coaching call, create a free website, download free ebooks and audiobooks, and access tons of additional training material.
- Affiliate Program —For students who want to promote JetSet and earn cash on the side, the company made Internet JetSet available via Clickbank. Crestani even hosts affiliate parties at his Bellagio Hotel suite every January.
- Huge community —JetSet has tons of support options, from its FAQ page and Helpdesk, to e-mail support, forum, and JetSet Facebook group, you’ll never run out of people to talk to about your projects. JetSet even has its own app, exclusive for its members.
- Skip-a-month of payment —Want to continue learning from JetSet, but is strapped for cash? You can use your “skip-a-month” feature to delay your payment for 30 days. How cool is that …you tell me! – This shows that Internet Jetset genuinely wants you to succeed, and that’s a super plus point in my opinion.
What I don’t like about Internet JetSet
- Little info on paid traffic — If you’re brand new to internet marketing, JetSet is an amazing program because they don’t force newbies into diving deep into expensive marketing techniques prematurely. However, if you’re not a beginner and is trying to find information about paid traffic, you will find little information in JetSet.
- No tools — JetSet is geared towards building your online empire for as little investment as possible. The course gives you ample information to attack your goals without spending on pricey tools or subscriptions. As such, Internet Jetset doesn’t have any marketing tools included in the course. John directs you to free sources like Google’s Keyword Planner tool, but he also uses paid-for tools like the Longtail Platinum keyword research tool, click funnels builder tools, etc. that would require extra cash to obtain/join.
Is Internet JetSet A Scam?
The founder, his course, and the entire JetSet program are completely legit.
However, since Internet Jetset is a training program, your success depends on how well you interpret the information included in the course.
John Crestani, the man behind JetSet, goes out of his way to help affiliates succeed, doesn’t leave you without support after purchasing his training course, and continues to encourage members to take action. He actively responds to members of the Facebook group.
Verdict: Should You Invest in Internet JetSet?
If you’re looking for a comprehensive course on affiliate marketing, Internet JetSet should be one of your top options.
The course is affordable, comprehensive, and is geared towards newbies and advanced internet marketers.
Do note that website creation (domain name, hosting, wordpress themes, etc.) and other third-party Internet Marketing tools require additional fees, so prepare to spend small amount of money on top of the JetSet course.
John Crestani is a credible and highly-active mentor who doesn’t leave members hanging without support.
He doesn’t have pushy salespeople forcing you to “upgrade” or choose higher-priced course packages either.
The JetSet course includes both technical aspects of building an online affiliate marketing empire, and the right mindset to achieving your goals.
This is important, since many wannabe marketers fail not because of the program they’re following, but from procrastination, failure in time management, and other common personal issues.
The JetSet platform is user-friendly, so most of the video tutorials, webinars, and other educational materials are easily accessible.
Its numerous support options (forum, FB group, e-mail, etc.) are also very encouraging.
Overall, the Internet JetSet is a solid step-by-step guide to making money online.
I encourage you to check out the John Crestani’s Free Webinar and decide if this something that you’ve been looking for.
Thank you for reading this review!
If you’d like to discuss more on Internet Jetset, please, feel free to leave a comment below, and if you find this review helpful, please share it with your social media circle.